I'M BACK!!!!!


Happy newyear!!!!!
well, better late than never.
i know I've been gone for too long. I promise I'm back and with more excitement.  
The good news is I became a business partner,  yaaaayyyy!!!  I got into the restaurant business. We started 3DOTS Restaurant and Grill, a Ghanaian -Nigerian eatery with several delicacies to choose from.  
I will talk about 3Dots soonest.  For today, I want to wish you a weird wish. 
May your road be rough this year!!!
Wait!!!  Don't get me wrong.  
I'm not mean or intend to be.  But I wish you this so you are prepared for stormy weather, dry season and drought , difficult to till grounds,  and bad harvest, this year.  It's the second month already and I know some of us have started struggling with our resolutions.  Well, I have good news to help you out.  
Go forth each day putting in the best of all your efforts irrespective of what the day might be. Go about each day knowing you are not gonna win on a silver platter,  you need to fight,to push,  and to press on. If you get up everyday with the spirit of a fighter, you gonna end each day a winner.  And each subsequent day will become less difficult to handle.  
So this year, prepare for a rough road and get everything you need to make the rough journey a success.  Don't wait till its too late to gather ammunition,  gather all you can now, before you set off. 
Don't wait until it's too late.  Begin with the right mentality.  The winning mentality!!! 
Never look down and give up.  Keep your head up high, even if it means breaking your neck. Never settle for less, because you are worth more than you think.
Keep walking, even when it's too difficult to take a step.  
Just keep moving.  And I promise you won't regret. 
Enjoy this year and enjoy more from me. 
See you soonest 

Image result for happy new year

Comments

Popular Posts