just life

hi, this is me, a semi-old girl seeking to share what goes on about my life, your life and any life. hope i can get you to share your life as well.
so today, its gonna be about me.
i love to be happy and i love to laugh. i love to see people laugh especially if its by me.
i love sports, especially soccer, and i love to be a Gunner, though it hurts sometimes.
i love kids and hope to get as many as i can bear.
i love to sing, not to anybody though, especially in the shower. lol
i love sitcoms, i love thrillers, i don't really love horror, cos i dream about my movies.
i love to read, if its a really good read, then I'm hooked.
i love travelling though i haven't had many opportunities,
i would love to see the world, both far and near.
 so, this is just something little about me. hope to share more soon



Comments

Popular Posts